A Davis Pride sponsorship is the best way to show your organization’s support of the LGBTQIA community in Davis and throughout Yolo County.
The Davis Pride 2018 sponsorship packet will be available on October 1. For information and questions about become a potential sponsor, please contact Fred Palmer from Outword Media, Marketing and Events at 916.329.9280, ext 1 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Commitments received by March 2, 2018 guarantees all sponsor benefits listed in the sponsor packet.
EVENT MARKETING REACH
- Year two saw continued growth with approximately 2000 community members in attendance from every demographic group throughout Northern California.
- Social media promotions on the Davis Phoenix Coalition’s Facebook page, Davis Pride’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, and other community social media platforms that reached approximately 20,000 per week
- Promotional emails from the Davis Phoenix Coalition, Outword Media, UC Davis LGBT student/alumni/staff groups, Davis Chamber of Commerce and Rainbow Chamber of Commerce that collectively reach approximately 60,000 individuals bi-weekly.
- Print advertisements appear in Outword Magazine and SacTown Magazine
- 2500 printed promotional pieces are distributed throughout the Sacramento region
PAST MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
- Print: Outword Magazine (eight advertisements spots, two feature articles (one cover story) and four page spread), Outword California, Davis Enterprise, Woodland Daily Democrat, UC Davis Aggie, Sacramento Bee
- Online: Sacramento365, Outword Online, various community boards
- Television: Morning show and/or news coverage on KCRA 3, News 10, Fox40, KOVR 13, Good Day Sacramento (KMAX 31)
- Radio: CBS Sacramento Radio Stations, 107.9 The End, KDVS, Sacramento AIRS
We’re not the only ones excited about Pride in Davis!
The following organizations are helping to support the
2017 Run/Walk for Equality and Community Festival.
RUN/WALK FOR EQUALITY PARTNER
PET ZONE PARTNER
TEEN ZONE PARTNER
BEER AND WINE GARDEN PARTNERS
SPECIAL EVENTS PARTNERS